Rover’s bi-directional flexibility adds increased throughput to any storage, staging and handling operation. Learn more below.
Rover vehicles automate storage, handling and staging operations for large scale distribution.
Rover is ideal for storage applications in ambient, cold storage and freezer storage environments with unlimited flexibility. Rover’s can provide FIFO deep storage at any depth while delivering high utilization rates at the same time.
- Higher utilization rate than a selective racking environment
- Maximize both vertical and horizontal warehouse footprint
- Same vehicles and same software no matter the depth
Rover vehicles can travel to different rooms outside of the main racking structure. The system is flexible enough to transport pallets throughout any manufacturing or distribution facility.
- One system with multiple functions
- One software platform for the whole system
- Unmatched flexibility
Rover is able to support a dynamic pick module with multiple pick faces. Ideal for high SKU counts (in the 1,000’s) where moving the pallet out as they need to be picked is of major importance. These systems can support both a warehouse or retail space picking operation.
- Dynamic Pick Module – support multiple pick faces within a pick module while accessing all SKUs within the system
- Goods-To-Man Picking – support goods-to-man picking from pallet or shelving unit
- Support both warehouse and retail space picking
Rover delivers pre-order staging in delivery sequence or in route sequence by putting orders on the truck sequentially depending on route or delivery sequence.
- Pallet flow used for sequential orders placed on truck
- Can combine full pallets with mixed pallets
- Can pull items from both mixed and full pallets
Rover vehicles have the ability to travel on tracks outside the racking structure to deliver pallets to any infeed/outfeed locations. Ideal for transporting raw materials and finished goods to and from the warehouse.
- Supports multiple infeed/outfeed locations outside the racking structure
- Supports multiple production lines
- Types of delivery points:
- Pick face
- Pallet flow order station
- Inspection station
- Engagement with a robotic piece
- Kit/Assembly building
- Repack area
- Cycle count
- Raw material replenishment
- Pallet dimensioning